HD Fitter / Auto Electrician
Pit N Portal are currently seeking an experienced HD Fitter / Auto Electrician to join our talented maintenance team in our Maddington Workshop.
The HD Fitter role at Pit N Portal will provide a genuine opportunity to learn, develop and further progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced, dedicated, and passionate industry professionals in an environment that is collaborative, dynamic and outcome focused. Safety of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
This position offers:
- $7k referral bonus!
- Full time employment, working Monday to Friday
- Maddington based Workshop
- Modern Workshop Facilities
- Great team culture
- Competitive rates with superannuation paid on all hours
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, lifestyle benefits and a wide range of salary sacrifice options
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of machinery through the use of inspections, servicing, diagnostics and general repair to scheduled dead lines
- Fault finding
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
Required skills / experience & attributes:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty / Auto Electrician Trade Certificate
- Recent and relevant experience working on Underground Mining Equipment (CAT, Sandvik and Atlas)
- Experience carrying out diagnostics, breakdown/preventative maintenance, servicing, rebuilds and component overhauls to a range of heavy earthmoving equipment
- Valid "C Class" Manual Driver's Licence and reliable vehicle
- National Police Clearance within 12 months of issue date
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- Working Rights within Australia
How To Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents to:
Jack Sullivan - Maintenance - Recruitment Advisor
0428 173 962
About Pit N Portal
Pit N Portal, a member of the Emeco Group (ASX:EHL), is an Australian based mining services company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Established locally in 2002, Pit N Portal is a recognised industry leader in the provision of comprehensive and diverse, whole-of-mine solutions to the hard-rock mining sector nationally. Visit www.pitnportal.com.au for more information.
Joining Pit N Portal is joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Pit N Portal is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking, and seeking a rewarding career within the industry.