Pit N Portal are currently seeking an experienced underground mining Project Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be based at Kambalda North Operations. Working an 8 & 6 roster, the role will FIFO from Perth.
The Project Engineer role at Pit N Portal will provide a genuine opportunity to learn, develop and further progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced, dedicated, and passionate industry professionals in an environment that is collaborative, dynamic and outcome focused. Safety of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
This position offers:
- Full time employment, working an 8 & 6 roster
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie
- Great team culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and development, with career progression opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, lifestyle benefits and a wide range of salary sacrifice options
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting management team with short term planning
- Assisting with preparation of Progress Claims
- Assisting with digital production data capture, validation and reporting
- Identifying, planning and implementing productivity improvement initiatives
- Identifying, planning and implementing cost reduction initiatives
- Supporting Project Manager with various projects as required
- Demonstrate behaviours aligned with the Emeco values.
Required skills / experience & attributes:
- Recent and relevant experience as an Underground Project Engineer or similar
- Degree or qualification in Mining or Civil Engineering – Essential
- Western Australian Underground Supervisor's certificate – preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of WA Mines Safety and Inspection Act (1994) and Regulations
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build successful and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Valid "C Class" Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance, within 6 months
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
How To Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents to our recruitment team at email@example.com
About Pit N Portal
Pit N Portal, a member of the Emeco Group (ASX:EHL), is an Australian based mining services company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Established locally in 2002, Pit N Portal is a recognised industry leader in the provision of comprehensive and diverse, whole-of-mine solutions to the hard-rock mining sector nationally. Visit www.pitnportal.com.au for more information.
Joining Pit N Portal joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Pit N Portal is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking and seeking a rewarding career within the industry.