- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development pathways and opportunities
- Award-winning lifestyle, financial and mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options including novated leases
- Secure on-site parking with EV charging stations
- Exceptional staff gym + group fitness classes
- Employee discounts: groceries, petrol, fashion, entertainment + more
Macmahon is a diversified contractor with leading capabilities in surface and underground mining, civil construction, and resources engineering. Our end-to-end mining services encompass mine development and materials delivery, engineering, civil construction, on-site mining services, rehabilitation, and site remediation. As an ASX-listed company, with headquarters in Perth, we work for resource companies across various commodity sectors in Australia and Southeast Asia.
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
As part of the recruitment process for the role, you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, including a laboratory drug and alcohol screen and criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will have to provide proof of working rights in Australia, i.e., a copy of a valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification.