Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end-to-end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining, and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Due to expansion of our scope of work at Byerwen Coal Project, we have multiple positions vacant for experienced Dozer Push Operators.
• Operate equipment safe and efficiently
• Contribute to a positive safety culture
• Inspect work area and equipment for hazards, damage and defects prior to commencing work, escalating where required
• Attend and participate in daily pre-start meetings
• Current RII in Dozer Operations, ideally D10/D11
• Previous experience in Dozer Push Operations desirable
• Ability to operate, or willingness to obtain other machine competencies
• Must have, or be willing to obtain Coal Board Medical, Standard 11 Statement of Attainment, National Police Check
Package on Offer
• New D11 fleet dedicated to Dozer Push operations
• 7/7 Day/Night roster, 12.5-hour shifts
• Permanent position
• BIBO from Mackay and Townsville or DIDO
• Camp meals and accommodation provided
• Attractive hourly rate, fortnightly pays
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Regular overtime on offer
• Salary Sacrifice for Flights, Lease Vehicles
• Corporate discount offers
• Refer-A-Friend scheme (up to $8k on offer)
• Bi-Annual Retention Bonus scheme
Macmahon offers its’ people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitable qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.