Are you a bright spark ready to hit the ground running? Well, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join our amazing Emeco crew at a new project at Eastern Ridge mine site in Newman.
Emeco are looking for experienced Auto Electricians who don’t mind having a laugh at work. Get amongst the banter and soak up the Pilbara sun.
While getting your sweat on, we’ll reward you with the below perks:
- EARN UP TO $200K+ A YEAR FULL-TIME!
- 2:1 FIFO ROSTER - We offer salary sacrifice on all interstate flights.
- ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS PROVIDED: Who likes to cook anyway?
- FORTNIGHTLY PAYS - Quicker pays to spend money on the things you love.
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE DISCOUNTS- When was the last time you had a scale and clean?
- SUPER PAID ON ALL HOURS WORKED - Are you getting closer to retirement?
- CAREER PROGRESSION AND STABILITY -The opportunities are endless with Force.
- PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION – We offer casual, but who doesn’t want stability?
- IN-HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAMS – Yep, including high risk courses.
- REFER A MATE PROGRAM – Enjoy working with ya mates? How about getting paid $5k for each one you refer (talk about easy money)
What your day looks like:
- Carrying out all 12/24-volt electrical repairs and undertaking routine PM and upgrade improvements
- Ensuring all electrical repairs are performed in accordance with Company guidelines and within cost targets.
- Diagnostics fault finding on electrical systems.
- Willing to assist other trades on site while working cohesively within a team to reach a common goal.
- Working with Emeco customers to meet company objectives.
What we’ll need from you:
- Relevant nationally accredited Automotive Electrical Trade Certificate
- Nationally recognised Air Conditioning licence and High-Risk Licence
- Hold a Demonstrate First Attack Fire Certificate (CPPFES2005) completed in the last 5 years
- Current High-Risk Licence (WP) (desirable)
- Working at Heights that’s been completed in the last 5 years
- BHP High Risk VOC (this can be completed prior to your start date)
- Proven post-trade experience with heavy earthmoving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Strong analytical mindset and solution focused attitude
- Hold a current Australian Driver's License (HR is preferable)
Reach out for more information to find out if this is suited to you, apply now!
0428 173 962