Calling all Auto Electricians, we are looking for you!!!
You will be carrying out all electrical repairs and upgrading improvements to Emeco's Rental Equipment Fleet at Maules Creek Mine operations in NSW.
What We Can Offer you
- Lifestyle Roster
- $160,000 - $175,000/year + Super on all hours worked+ Extra Incentives
- Full Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
- The opportunity to work on Caterpillar machines, and further your experience in the mining industry.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Carrying out all 12/24 volt electrical repairs and undertaking routine PM and upgrade improvements
- Ensuring all electrical repairs are performed in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Diagnostics fault finding on electrical systems.
- Willing to assist other trades on site while working cohesively within a team to reach a common goal.
- Working safely to minimise the risk of injury to yourself and others.
- Working with Emeco customers to meet company objectives.
What we are looking for
- Relevant nationally accredited Automotive Electrical Trade Certificate
- Nationally recognised Air Conditioning licence and Current Drivers Licence
- Experience with heavy earthmoving Caterpillar equipment would be of advantage but not essential.
- Proven diagnostic and trouble shooting ability with respect to heavy earth moving equipment electrical and wiring systems.
- Strong commitment to safety
If you have any questions in relation to this role, contact:
Chloe - 0428 096 667 or Email: Chloe.Connor@emecogroup.com
Emeco is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and our customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite and iron ore. Emeco also owns new model ancillary heavy earthmoving equipment rental company, Matilda Equipment.