Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end-to-end service offering to clients throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
We are looking for HD Mechanics to join the Component Rebuilds team at our Perth Workshop rebuilding final drives in a full-time permanent position based at the Perth Airport. The Workshop undertakes a range of tasks to manage Macmahon’s fleet of equipment, as well as maintenance projects for external clients. The workshop is all undercover and houses the rebuild workshop, quarantine, sandblast and paint shop, component workshop and warehouse store.
• Rosters; Standard (5:2), Even time (7:7), or Alternative
• Highly competitive rates; we have recently reviewed all rates
• Nightshift loading
• Leave loading
• Public holiday loading (if worked)
• Annual loyalty bonus
• Super paid on all rostered hours
• Enclosed workshop with state-of-the-art facilities
• Career development opportunities
• Registered RTO – paid training opportunities
• Referral program – refer a mate and earn up to $8000!
• Onsite gym with personal trainers
• Salary packaging, and novated leasing available
• Discounts on health care, retail, and banking
To be successful:
• Relevant Trade Qualification
• Experience working on Heavy Earthmoving Equipment – CAT, Hitachi
• Experience rebuilding final drives
• Experience overhauling CAT OHT components in accordance to OEM guidelines
• Experience fault finding, stripping, cleaning and inspection of components
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you are required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of drug and alcohol screening and completion of criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be required to provide proof of working rights in Australia, i.e. a copy of your valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification.
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.