About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Planner to join our Coppabella mine site. Our Coppabella Moorvale mine complex consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometres southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverised coal (LV-PCI) for export markets.
Reporting to the Maintenance Planning & Engineering Superintendent, the scope of your role will require you to maintain and improve maintenance planning and scheduling to maximise onsite Dragline, Electric Rope Shovel, Hydraulic Excavators and Drill effectiveness. This will be achieved through focusing on developing safe, sustainable plans to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
Duties will include:
- Maintain and improve maintenance planning and scheduling to maximise equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure maintenance strategies are implemented
- Maintain master data records and manage warranty processes
- Work closely with the Reliability Engineer and Long Term Planner to develop planning activities for short, mid and long term ranges
- An active role in forecasting costs for planned work
- Adherence to work management procedures
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, and site policies and procedures
This position is offered on a 9 day fortnight (Monday to Friday, Monday to Thursday) roster and can allow for a residential (Moranbah or Nebo), DIDO or FIFO lifestyle. Employees living residentially may have access to a $15,000 housing allowance and may have the ability to salary sacrifice up to 50% of rental payments.
- Exceptional relocation benefits with a possible lump sum payment of one months salary
- Employee assistance program available for yourself and immediate family
- Novated vehicle leasing available
- Health and lifestyle benefits (WHEREFIT).
- Employee recognition program
- Mechanical/Electrical Trade
- 3+ years of field maintenance planning and scheduling mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment (Dragline, Electric Rope Shovels, Hydraulic Excavator and Drill)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, maintenance planning and scheduling principles and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in safety systems and processes
Peabody is a world-leader in providing products for the production of affordable, reliable steel and energy to customers in 15 countries on five continents. We employ over 4,900 people, have 18 operations in the United States and Australia and in 2021 we restored 2400 acres of land. When you work with us, you are working with a team of professionals around the world who are committed to making a difference for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Peabody is a globally diverse company which offers an inclusive work environment to engage, recognise and develop employees. The company values the power of inclusion and diversity as a competitive advantage and is committed to increasing the number of diverse employees throughout its operations. We welcome applications from all diversity groups to assist us in honouring our commitment
Take the first step toward a rewarding career working with us at www.jobs.peabodyenergy.com/