Would you love the responsibility of being your own boss? Look No Further!
Are you a Heavy Diesel Technicians - Field Service and wanting to join our team in the Mudgee NSW region?
The Goods We Can Offer You:
- Equipped Field Service Vehicle that you can take home.
- $160,000 - $175,000 per year – Paid Fortnightly
- Refer a Mate – get paid $5K for each mate you bring over.
- Camp Accommodation and Meals.
- 7:7 Roster. Day/night shift roster
- Upskilling Available.
- Career Progression.
- Full Time or Casual Positions available
- Mobile Phone and Laptop Supplied.
- The opportunity to work on Caterpillar machine's and further your experience in the mining industry.
- Training available eg EWP, Working At Heights.
The Goods You Will Need to Bring:
- Minimum 3 years post-trade experience
- Great communication skills
- Able to pass a Coal Board Medical
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please do not hesitate to contact:
Bec on 0472 577 813 or send your resume to email@example.com
Emeco is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and our customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite and iron ore. Emeco also owns new model ancillary heavy earthmoving equipment rental company, Matilda Equipment.