Emeco Group in conjunction with our subsidiary company Force Equipment, have formed our own Field Service unit to provide highly technical support to our Surface and Underground projects along with our various workshops throughout WA.
This team is a cut above the rest bringing back the true old school OEM style field service. In these roles you will require a high knowledge base along with outstanding troubleshooting and diagnostics skills.
We are actively looking for Underground Specialist Field Service technicians to join our elite team. This role will be responsible for completing breakdowns and Diagnostics and specialist jobs on various sites throughout the Pilbara and Goldfields.
What's in it for you!
- Earn rates up to $90/hour
- $5000 Referral Bonus
- Variety of work across Surface, underground and start up projects
- Flights payable from capital cities
- Various rosters - to suit your lifestyle
- New utes, specialty tooling & Engel supplied
- Career progression & Development
- Dual trade opportunities for those that meet requirements
- Full time roles also available, Contact our recruitment team to find out more
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
- Extensive Mine site exposure and experience completing break down works, troubleshooting & diagnostics, general servicing and component change outs across a variety of MEM equipment (Atlas, Sandvik, Normet, CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi Equipment).
- Current 'C' class drivers license.
- National Polive Clearance
How to apply
Contact Rhi on 0408 881 227 for more info or click on 'Apply' and upload your CV today!
Force Equipment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.