Join the King of the Hills gold mine project team as EXPERIENCED Underground HD Fitters who will be responsible in repairing, servicing and maintaining underground heavy mobile plant equipment and drills.
About the role
FIFO from Perth
2:2 night/day roster
7% market uplift allowance - paid quarterly
Project Location: King of the Hills gold mine project is located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia 28km north of Leonora.
Role responsibilities not limited to:
• Breakdown repairs and servicing of heavy mining equipment
Drills: Sandvik DD422i & DL421
Trucks: Epiroc MT65
Loader: Sandvik LH517i & LH621i
Ancillary: Volvo L120 & L90
• Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical systems
• Maintain maintenance data on a daily basis
• Sound planning and organisational skills
• Australian recognised Trade Certificate
• Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment – especially Sandvik, Epiroc, Volvo & Toyota
• Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
• Previous experience in the mining industry or large-scale operations
• Current Manual C Class Drivers Licence
• Refer-A-Friend program, earn up to $8K per successfully placed referral
• Ongoing career development opportunities - Challenge. Develop. Grow.
• Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
• Salary sacrifice options for flights, vehicles, airport parking and A LOT more
• Access to a wide range of employee discounts with Macmahon retail, vehicle, insurance and banking partners
Be More at Macmahon
Across Macmahon's team, you will find positive stories of people embracing opportunities to develop and grow their careers going on to celebrate impressive career milestones that contribute to our success. With over 9,000 highly skilled people in our team, we're proud of the values-based culture we have built over 60 years which is the driving force propelling our people to continually aspire to Be More.
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector.
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, as well as criminal history and qualification checks. Proof of working rights in Australia (valid passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or current visa grant notification) is also required.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Macmahon Winning Values
United | Integrity | Courage | Pride