Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Granny Smith is an underground gold mining operation located 740kms northeast of Perth, and 21 kms south of Laverton WA. Macmahon provide drilling services at Granny Smith.
Macmahon underground team is currently seeking an experienced HD Fitter for FIFO work at Granny Smith on a 2/2 roster.
Applicants must have experience working underground & hold full Australian working rights.
Paid flights from any capital city in Australia to site.
• Nationally recognised Heavy Diesel Trade Certficate
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Team player
• Sound planning and organisational skills
• Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
• Excellent attitude
• Current/valid Driver's Licence
Equipment on Site:
• Sandvik DS421 & DS422i Cablebolt Rigs
• Simba E7C & Sandvik DS422i Production Rigs
• Volvo/Caterpillar Wheel Loaders
• Toyota Landcruisers
Great staff benefits:
• Competitive remuneration & rewards
• Ongoing career development opportunities - Challenge. Develop. Grow.
• Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
• Salary sacrifice options for flights, vehicles & airport parking
• Access to a wide range of employee discounts with Macmahon's retail, vehicle, insurance, and banking partners
As a part of the recruitment process for this role if successful you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, including laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.
Macmahon offers its' people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.