$5000 SIGN ON BUNUS FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN QUALIFIED HD MECHANICS TILL THE END OF 2023!!
We are currently seeking to employ Heavy Diesel Technicians to carry out all aspects of plant mechanical maintenance on the Emeco fleet at Various Sites throughout WA.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and Leading Hands, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of qualified heavy earthmoving maintenance personnel.
What we offer
- $5000 SIGN ON BONUS TILL THE END OF 2023 FOR AUSTRALIAN RECOGNISED TRADE ONLY!
- Benefit from secure permanent employment, competitive hourly rate, financial Incentives, leave entitlements, salary sacrificing, referral bonus and more.
- With a guaranteed salary range of $180k - $190k PLUS Super of 11% on ALL hours worked
- Various Rosters FIFO from Perth including:
- 2:2 Dayshift / 2:1 Days - Nights / 2:1 Local to Kalgoorlie / 8:6 Days only
- Full Camp Facilities and uniform provided.
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity at a progressive and agile resources company.
- The opportunity to work on a range of machines including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi and further your experience in the mining industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing maintenance and optimisation of Emeco’s heavy earthmoving fleet.
- Working safely and adhering to relevant HSE policy and procedures to minimise the risk of injury to yourself and others.
- Ensuring all maintenance and optimisation targets are met on time and within budget.
- Working with Emeco customers and stakeholders to meet larger organisational objectives.
Required skills/experience and attributes:
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- Proven post-trade experience with heavy earthmoving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- High level of understanding of maintenance and reliability principles
- Strong analytical mindset and solution focused attitude
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- A keen eye for detail, presentation, and craftsmanship
- FIFO or Kalgoorlie Residents
- Hold a current Australian Driver's License
- Recognised National Heavy Vehicle Mechanic / Fitter Trade Qualification
- Current or, ability to fulfil requirements of a pre-employment medical
- Licence to conduct high risk work with dogging, rigging, crane and work platform classifications desirable.
How to apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now'!!!
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia. Emeco provides services to maximise mine performance with the best heavy earthmoving equipment and mining services. We’ll give you the right fleet solution and show you how best to maximise it. Visit www.emecogroup.com for more information.