We are currently seeking to employ a Heavy Road Transport Technician to carry out maintenance on Road Style Trucks onsite at Olympic Dam South Australia.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Heavy Road Transport Technicians will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of qualified trades people and further their career in the Mining Industry.
- 2:1 Roster + Super + Extra Incentives
- Overtime Rates available
- Upskill Your Career and Experience
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
- A challenging and rewarding career opportunity.
- The opportunity to work on Caterpillar machines, and further your experience within the mining industry.
Your Skills and Experience
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Current Mechanical Trade Qualification.
- Willing to complete Coal Board Order 43 Medical.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please contact:
Bec– 0472 577 813
Emeco is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and our customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite and iron ore. Emeco also owns new model ancillary heavy earthmoving equipment rental company, Matilda Equipment.