Come and join a place where you can have a laugh!
Leading Hand Heavy Diesel Mechanics with a great sense of humour to carry out all aspects of supervising our teams at Mungari mine site.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor who cant be beaten in a good banter, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of qualified heavy earthmoving maintenance personnel who will soon feel like a family.
What We Offer
- Earn around $205,000pa
- Benefit from competitive hourly rate, leave entitlements, salary sacrificing.
- Refer a Mate – Work with your Mate! $5k for each Mate you refer – And your Mate scores $2k too
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave!
- Full time or Casual options – You Choose!
- 2:1 day/night shift roster
- This role is local to Kalgoorlie DIDO.
- 11% Super paid on all hours worked.
- Training programs offered Including High Risk courses covered by us to save your pocket.
- The opportunity to work on a range of machines including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Further your experience in the mining industry with opportunities to Upskill and make the most out of your career at Emeco!
Required skills/experience and attributes:
- Significant post-trade experience with our heavy earthmoving fleet including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi gear.
- Bring your prior site-based maintenance supervisory experience and shine your light on the crew!
- Hold a current Australian Driver's License Preferably HR
How to apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' to start your new career with EMECO!!!
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia. Emeco provides services to maximise mine performance with the best heavy earthmoving equipment and mining services. We’ll give you the right fleet solution and show you how best to maximise it. Visit www.emecogroup.com for more information.