Join the Gwalia team as an experienced underground Loader/Bogger Operator
About the role
- FIFO from Perth
- 2/2 night and day shift roster
- Cutting a new portal
- Underground Charge Up / Shotfirers Ticket and DGSC ideally
- Previous experience working underground
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, approachable
- Excellent attitude towards safety and willingness to promote positive health and safety culture within the business
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
About the role
- Load trucks for the removal of broken material from the mine;
- Remove broken dirt stocks from active headings and leave headings in good condition for drilling;
- Dump dirt in stockpiles when and as required;
- Maintain roadways and loading bays , cleaning up spillage;
- Conduct heading clean ups as required;
- Assist with the installation of services, including ventilation;
- Recording of all shift data and the completion of daily inspection reports
- Refer-A-Friend program, earn up to $8K per successfully placed referral
- Ongoing career development opportunities - Challenge. Develop. Grow.
- Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options for flights, vehicles, airport parking and A LOT more
- Access to a wide range of employee discounts with Macmahon retail, vehicle, insurance and banking partners
Be More at Macmahon
Across Macmahon’s team, you will find positive stories of people embracing opportunities to develop and grow their careers going on to celebrate impressive career milestones that contribute to our success. With over 9,000 highly skilled people in our team, we’re proud of the values-based culture we have built over 60 years which is the driving force propelling our people to continually aspire to Be More.
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector.
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, as well as criminal history and qualification checks. Proof of working rights in Australia (valid passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or current visa grant notification) is also required.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Macmahon Winning Values
United | Integrity | Courage | Pride