Aeris Resources is a mid-tier base and precious metals producer. Its copper-dominant portfolio comprises four operating assets, a long-life development project and a highly prospective exploration portfolio, spanning Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria. Our headquarters are in Brisbane. About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will ensure effective and responsive maintenance support to Tritton Operations in order to safely achieve the equipment availability and asset utilisation essential for underground mining and surface mobile equipment.
This role operates on a 14 days on, 14 days off roster and is available as a DIDO or residential position. What we offer:
- 14/14 (Day Shift only) roster
- Meals & Accommodation provided by the company OR Residential Allowance to reside locally
- Transport to and from site on our airconditioned Aeris Employee bus from Nyngan
- Benefits program including discounts with private health insurance providers
- Ongoing access to health and medical wellbeing support
- Trade qualified with post-trade experience in underground mining (Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter or Plant Mechanic)
- Extensive experience in a supervisory role or similar
- Strong ability to lead and work effectively with people
- Demonstrate managing multiple conflicting priorities and strong decision-making skills to achieve the best outcome for crews and production
- You will have a high level of enthusiasm for the work with high performance goals
- Excellent understanding and strong commitment to safety practices required within the underground mining industry
- High standard of work quality
- Be self-motivated and have a team orientated approach
- Current manual drivers’ licence
- Able to complete and pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
Tritton Copper Operations is a long life copper operation located near the towns of Nyngan and Cobar in central New South Wales that commenced production in 2005. One hundred percent owned and operated by Aeris Resources, Tritton forms the cornerstone of Aeris copper production.
Tritton comprises an underground mining complex feeding a 1.8 million tonne per annum conventional processing plant. Copper concentrate produced at the operation is railed to the Port of Newcastle for export to customers internationally. The current mine plan for Tritton extends to FY2030.Our Process
Our people rock!
While our main business is copper, zinc and gold, we consider our people to be one of our most valuable resources. As part of the recruitment process, there are checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants’ suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks. The types of checks conducted will depend on the role you are applying for. Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Aeris Resources is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We celebrate what makes us unique. Applications from people of all cultural background, ages, sexualities and genders is encouraged.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate they have the legal right to work in Australia.To find out more about Aeris Resources visit www.aerisresources.com.au