We are currently seeking suitably experienced Dump Truck Operators, All Round Operators and Excavator Operators that would like to be part of our Roving Squad.
Some of the benefits include: set roster (you choose what you want to work on a perm basis, either 2:1, 2:2 or 4:2) + variety of work + great experience and networking across our operations + recognition for your support.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay + a Roving Allowance (plus an additional Trainer Assessor Allowance, if you hold the appropriate qualification)
- 7% market uplift allowance (paid quarterly)
- Salary Sacrifice work-related travel options as well as novated lease and A LOT more
- Varied work patterns – you choose which roster suits your lifestyle 2:1, 2:2 or 4:2
- You can earn up to $8K through our Refer a Friend Program for each person you successfully refer!
- Access to a wide range of employee discounts with Macmahon retail, vehicle, insurance and banking partners
- Ongoing training and development – we're an RTO!
As a member of the Macmahon Surface West Roving Squad, you will be part of a dedicated team that is deployed at short notice to bolster operational capability at any of our Surface operations in Western Australia. What an opportunity to gain exposure to several mine sites whilst working for the one employer!
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar operating role in an open-cut surface mining environment
- Demonstrated experience operating:
- Dump Truck Operators
- Excavator Operators
- All Round Operators
- CAT 18M Graders
- CAT 994 Loaders
- CAT D10 Dozers
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Macmahon culture and values; and
- Current C Class manual Drivers Licence
Be More at Macmahon
Across Macmahon’s team, you will find positive stories of people embracing opportunities to develop and grow their careers going on to celebrate impressive career milestones that contribute to our success. With over 9,000 highly skilled people in our team, we’re proud of the values-based culture we have built over 60 years which is the driving force propelling our people to continually aspire to Be More.
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector.
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, as well as criminal history and qualification checks. Proof of working rights in Australia (valid passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or current visa grant notification) is also required.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Macmahon Winning Values
United | Integrity | Courage | Pride