Emeco/Force Branch in Kalgoorlie invites you to join our dynamic team, where your efforts are the catalyst for unlimited career growth. Be part of a company that values your contributions and provides a unique chance to experience two distinct business streams.
As an Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting both Emeco and Force workshop functions. This exclusive opportunity not only offers career progression but also insights into diverse business realms, positioning you as a highly valued member of our team.
Why Join Us:
- Generous Remuneration
- Career Progression and Stability
- Ideal Opportunity for Kalgoorlie Residents
- Private Healthcare Discounts and Employee Benefit Program
- Full-Time Position
- Vibrant Company Culture
- Maintain site records, including daily machine hours, receipt purchase orders, create back-charges documents, and fuel usage.
- Raise and receipt purchase orders, cross-referencing against work scopes, and sourcing parts.
- Costing and invoicing of jobs, creating breakdowns and quotes.
- Facilitate the onboarding and mobilisation process including gaining site access for our employees and contractors to various sites across WA (including booking Medicals and Drug & Alcohol testing).
- General administration, KPI data entry, and safety information into Myosh safety database.
- Daily entering of SMU hours and downtime into Maintenance Management System
- Raising parts requisitions with Procurement team for major and non-major component work scopes. Raising labour and service requisitions with Procurement team for major and non-major component work scopes.
- Close off work orders upon completion of job ensuring all relevant information is captured into CMMS (AMT)
- Utilise the Maintenance Management System for accurate entry of equipment records and engage with the Maintenance team to enhance defect recording and management.
- Review timesheets using E-Time sheets for Payroll submission.
- Manage internal travel requests via 3rd Party FCM booking system
- Work in conjunction with the Accounts team to review & correct invoice queries
- Ordering of stationary and workshop consumables and manage office maintenance, including IT.
- Costing and invoicing of jobs - Create breakdowns and quotes
- Payroll – Oversee admin officer and assist when required
- Setup new users and process new subcontractors
- Maintain all site registers - Organise quarterly testing
- 2+ years’ administration experience with the ability to handle varied tasks requiring independent judgment.
- Must be a Kalgoorlie resident.
- Proficient in Microsoft systems.
- Reliable, punctual, organised, efficient, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to learn and take direction from management and the administration team.
- Effective planning and organizing skills with the ability to handle simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- High-level communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Substantial knowledge and experience using computer programs, including Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (AMT) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Enthusiastic about success and personal development.
How to Apply:
Seize this opportunity by applying via the link (beside this ad). Shortlisting will begin immediately, so complete the application form with your resume, showcasing your experience and its relevance to the criteria above.
Emeco and Force by Emeco are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Join us on this exciting journey