Tired of being on the tools but passionate about projects?
Seeking a Return-to-Work Coordinator to join our small but friendly team in Rutherford, responsible for managing all return to work and midlife activities for our world class heavy earthmoving fleet.
A day in the life as a Return-to-Work Coordinator:
- Managing the return to work and asset midlife rebuild process, ensuring assets are returned to work in a compliant state
- Managing internal workshops and external subcontract providers/vendors to ensure return to work scopes remain on time and budget and that relevant documentation is managed
- Ensure all activities are managed using a structured approach applying Activity Based Costing principals to Emeco systems (AMT, GP, D365)
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are given prior to the commencement of any work
- Ensure relevant reports and documentation are collated to close out activities
- Actively work with Asset Management and Operational teams to ensure an extensive and complete view of the condition each asset is developed and maintained
How you will be rewarded:
- Vehicle provided
- A competitive salary
- Family friendly, work office hours Monday to Friday
- A suite of lifestyle, retail & entertainment benefits
- The opportunity to apply your mechanical skills and knowledge and further your career in project and asset management
What you will bring:
- Relevant nationally accredited Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Trade
- Experience with heavy earthmoving equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi
- A passion for project management
- Excellent planning, communication, organisation and time management skills and a can-do attitude
Like what you see? Contact Shannon on 0408 770 882 or click the link to Apply.
Don’t delay, shortlisting starts immediately, and this opportunity will get snapped up.