Ideal qualifications and attributes
- Lead auditor status and associated HSEQ management systems training
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Competitive salary & rewards
- Career development pathways
- Award winning lifestyle, financial & mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options including novated leases
- Free parking with EV charging stations
- Impressive staff gym including fitness classes
- Employee discounts; groceries, petrol, fashion, entertainment + more
Macmahon is a diversified contractor with leading capabilities in surface and underground mining, civil construction and resources engineering. Our end-to-end mining services encompass mine development and materials delivery, engineering, civil construction, on-site mining services, rehabilitation and site remediation. As an ASX-listed company, with headquarters in Perth, we work for major resource companies across various commodity sectors in Australia and Southeast Asia.
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
As part of the recruitment process for the role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of a laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will have to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification.