Senior HSE Advisor
Pit N Portal have multiple opportunities for a Senior HSE Advisor to join the team to join the PNP family. Reporting to the HSE Superintendent, these positions will be based at various sites in the Goldfields region.
The Senior HSE Advisor role at Pit N Portal will provide a genuine opportunity to learn, develop and further progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced, dedicated, and passionate industry professionals in an environment that is collaborative, dynamic and outcome focused. Safety of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
This position offers:
- Full time employment, working an 8 & 6 roster = work-life balance!
- FIFO from Perth or Kalgoorlie/Kambalda Residential
- Great team culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, lifestyle benefits and a wide range of salary sacrifice options
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders, supporting them to deliver site Training & HSE objectives, through diligent and thorough consultation, collaboration and engagement
- Actively support the development and maintenance of the Safety Health Management System
- Develop, review and update JSEA / SWMS and procedural documentation
- Develop, coordinate and deliver HSE&T programs including VOC move and test, HSE, site inductions and any other required site-based training
- Ensure site safety records are maintained and available when required
- Lead incident investigations, compile reports, and ensure corrective actions are communicated and support their implementation within agreed timelines
- Meet and collaborate with your HSE&T colleagues on a regular basis to discuss ideas, and to ensure there is alignment and standardisation across the department
- Actively demonstrate and promote a high level of safety awareness and encourage safe work practices
Required skills / experience & attributes:
- Possess a high-level of knowledge, as well as practical hands-on experience in Training, Health, Safety and/or Environment, within underground mining – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Certificate IV in Work, Health & Safety
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certified in Workplace Auditing and Workplace Investigations
- Strong computer skills & literacy, particularly within the MS Office suite & HSE Management Systems, as well as being proficient in report writing
- You are strategic, analytical and innovative, with solid problem-solving skills
- Valid "C Class" Manual Driver's Licence
- National Police Clearance within 6 months of issue date
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- Working Rights within Australia
How To Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pit N Portal
Pit N Portal, a member of the Emeco Group (ASX:EHL), is an Australian based mining services company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Established locally in 2002, Pit N Portal is a recognised industry leader in the provision of comprehensive and diverse, whole-of-mine solutions to the hard-rock mining sector nationally. Visit www.pitnportal.com.au for more information.
Joining Pit N Portal is joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Pit N Portal is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking, and seeking a rewarding career within the industry.