Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining
Macmahon is seeking a talented and passionate Surveyor to join our Brisbane Civil Team.
As a Surveyor, you will play a crucial role in our projects, ensuring accurate measurements and precise data for successful construction and development.
• Provide accurate and relevant survey data in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Conduct inspections of work areas and equipment for hazards, damage, and defects before commencing work.
• Mark layout pegs with adequate descriptions.
• Prepare, update, and implement survey procedures.
• Provide survey data to assist in mining program preparation, progress monitoring, and productivity analysis.
• Support the preparation of monthly progress claims.
• Prepare and extend topography and design surfaces for project volume measurements
• Be willing to undertake other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Relevant qualifications and certifications in surveying or a related field.
• Proven experience in surveying, preferably in civil or mining projects.
• Strong knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, and industry standards.
• 3D Modelling Software
• Proficiency in using surveying tools, software, and equipment.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Macmahon is a Registered RTO - we can offer further training opportunities and career development!
• Salary Sacrifice and Novated Lease Options
• Discounted Health Insurance
• Award-winning mental and physical health programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work!
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.
Macmahon offers its’ people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.