Step into your dream career with a FREE Trade Upgrade while you work as a Mechanic in mining!!!
Inviting Heavy Transport Mechanics seeking a Heavy Diesel Mechanic role and qualification in mining, to carry out all aspects of mobile plant maintenance on the Emeco fleet and UPGRADE your trade WHILE YOU WORK!!
What’s in it for you:
- $2k sign on bonus until end of 2023!
- Benefit from secure permanent employment while you Upgrade!
- Competitive hourly rate, leave entitlements & salary sacrificing!
- Refer your mates for $5k a pop (unlimited referrals) and your mates receive $2k.
- Earn up to $180k - $190k PLUS Super on ALL hours worked
- Various Rosters FIFO from Perth including:
- 2:2 Dayshift
- 2:1 Days – Nights
- 2:1 Local to Kalgoorlie
- 8:6 Days only
- Full Camp Facilities and uniform provided.
- Lifestyle, retail & entertainment discounts including 8% off at BCF, 5% off at BWS, 7% off Binge & more
- Discounted health insurance
- Work on a range of machines including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi and further your career in mining whilst upskilling – earn while you learn!
What you will bring:
- Trade qualification in Heavy Vehicle / Heavy Road Transport
- Experience with Heavy Transport Equipment
- Experience in Mining desirable
- Strong problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude
- Hold a current Australian Driver's License
Tell us about you:
Hit 'Apply Now'!!!
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia. Emeco provides services to maximise mine performance with the best heavy earthmoving equipment and mining services. We’ll give you the right fleet solution and show you how best to maximise it. Visit www.emecogroup.com for more information.