We are currently seeking applications from a self-motivated and experienced Trainer and Assessor to join our amazing Training Department.
Reporting to the Training Superintendent this role is responsible for liaising with applicable site personnel to develop and deliver an annual training schedule including but not limited to high-risk work licence training and nationally recognised training requirements across the Emeco Group.
What We Offer:
- Osborne Park / Forrestfield Based Role
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Benefit from secure permanent employment, competitive hourly rate, financial Incentives, leave entitlements, salary sacrificing, referral bonus and more.
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity at a progressive and agile resources company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with applicable site personnel to develop an annual training schedule.
- Train and assess personnel.
- Identify opportunities to upskill personnel and initiatives to increase productivity.
- Deliver Nationally Accredited Training Packages.
- Liaise, plan and deliver with site management training processes and procedures.
- Liaise, plan and deliver with site management mandatory and desirable training as defined by role and site requirements
- Facilitate employee training and assessments across all sites.
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and upload records into the company’s training management system.
- Keep up to date on rules, regulations, and accreditation changes.
- Maintain currency of qualifications and relevant industry experience.
- Conduct HRW Licence Training and Assessments only in the HRW Classes for which you are accredited.
- Conduct RII training and Assessments only on the classes for which you are accredited.
- Conduct VOC theory and practical assessments in line with EMECO sites, EMECO workshops and client requirements
- Conduct, deliver and assess internal EMECO induction and training packages when directed and required.
Required skills/experience and attributes:
- Hold a Current Australian Driver’s License
- High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) 2 or more classes preferably
- Cert IV Training and Assessing
- High risk trainer and assessor (desirable)
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively across all layers of an organisation and with any stakeholder group.
- High level organisational and communication skills
- Experience supporting maintenance / operations and use of heavy mobile equipment frequently used in the mining industry (preferred)
- Able to apply business, financial and technical strategic thinking concepts.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with site managers and HSET team.
- Ability to develop presentations and present to a group or a workplace.
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite of programs
- Ability to be self-motivated, self-sufficient and task orientated.
- Proficient report writing skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to establish priorities, follow-up, and complete tasks – good time management skills.
- Provide analysis and continuous improvement suggestions to aid the EMECO training department.
National Competencies in the following:
- CPPFES2005 Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment.
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- RIIHAN301D Operate Elevating Work Platform (scissor lift)
- RIIHAN305D Operate a gantry or overhead crane.
- IIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
- RIIHAN311F Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier.
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces.
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights.
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck.
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)
How to Apply:
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or contact Rhi on 0408 881 227