A great opportunity is open for the role of Trainer and Assessor - Surface Operations based in Mackay, QLD. In this role you will work closely with General Managers and their teams in continuing to lead improvements in HSET performance, through the provision of delivering internal and High-Risk Training.
- Deliver industry-relevant training adhering to national guidelines and industry standards
- Contribute to training needs analysis, maintaining training files, and participating in audits
- Advise on training progress and initiatives to the Learning and Development Superintendent
- Conduct high-risk license training with a registered training organization
Skills and Experience:
- High-level knowledge and experience in Health, Safety, and/or Environment
- 3 or more years experience in high-risk safety environments (e.g., mining, resources)
- In-depth understanding of legislative requirements
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to support operations
- Proficient in MS Office and HSE management systems
- Willingness to travel and flexible work schedule
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Drivers License, Coal Board Medical, Standard 11
- Supervisor Competencies - S123 and G2
- High-Risk Work Licenses: LF/DG/CN (desirable)
- TAESS0015 Enterprise Trainer, Infield Trainer & Assessor (desirable)
Hold competencies in a variety of disciplines including but not limited to:
- RIIMPO338E Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO206D Conduct Water Truck operations
- RIIMPO308F Conduct Dozer operations
- RIIMPO301E Conduct Hydraulic Excavator operations
- RIIMPO304E Conduct Wheel Loader operations
- RIIMPO310F Conduct Grader operations
- RIIHAN203E Conduct Lifting Operations
- RIISAM301F Test Operational Functions of Vehicles and Equipment
- RIIHAN208E Perform Dogging
- RIIHAN305D Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
- RIIVEH201E Operate a Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH307F Operate a Heavy Rigid Vehicle
- RIISAM212E Service Mine Plant and Equipment
- RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating Work Platform
- RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
- RIIHAN201E Operate a Forklift
Location: Mackay QLD with regular site travel
How to Apply:
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit "Apply" and submit your resume today.
For further information please contact Hilary on 0415 697 915.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Emeco as a potential employer.
Please note agency referrals will not be accepted at this time.