Aeris Resources is a mid-tier base and precious metals producer. Its copper-dominant portfolio comprises three operating assets, a long-life development project and a highly prospective exploration portfolio, spanning Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria. Our headquarters are in Brisbane. About the role
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent, Murrawombie - Our Truck Operator's are responsible for haulage operations of ore and waste from underground operations to surface locations. About You
What we offer
- Ability to achieve competency in the operation of a haul truck
- Full licence or proof of operating heavy machinery at other sites
- Ability to obtain the knowledge of the geography of the mine and mine site
- Ability to learn site vehicle operating requirements and site traffic procedures
- Capacity to meet productivity standards
- Ability to obtain an (UHL) Unsupervised Handling Licence when requested
- Good all round work performance and positive attitude to HSE and the care of equipment
- Competent in peripheral tasks (basic road maintenance, services) and service checks, maintenance on equipment
- 7/7 Rotating (Days & Nights)
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave
- $15,000 Net Residential Allowance to reside locally
- Short Term Incentive Program, reviewed quarterly
- 8 Year Mine Life - working direct for the Mine Owner/Operator
Tritton Copper Operations is a long life copper operation located near the towns of Nyngan and Cobar in central New South Wales that commenced production in 2005. One hundred percent owned and operated by Aeris Resources, Tritton forms the cornerstone of Aeris copper production.
Tritton comprises an underground mining complex feeding a 1.8 million tonne per annum conventional processing plant. Copper concentrate produced at the operation is railed to the Port of Newcastle for export to customers internationally. The current mine plan for Tritton extends to FY2030.Our Process Our people rock!
While our main business is copper, zinc and gold, we consider our people to be one of our most valuable resources. As part of the recruitment process, there are checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants’ suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks. The types of checks conducted will depend on the role you are applying for. Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Aeris Resources is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We celebrate what makes us unique. Applications from people of all cultural background, ages, sexualities and genders is encouraged.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate they have the legal right to work in Australia.To find out more about Aeris Resources visit www.aerisresources.com.au