Macmahon Maintenance Masters provides labour support to Macmahon’s surface and underground mining operations. The team is composed of experienced tradespeople and is suited to someone who is technically experienced, confident in their abilities and excited by the prospect of a new challenge every day!
Macmahon Maintenance Masters are seeking Tyre Fitters to join the team on a 2:1 roster immediately. Join a team where you can enjoy excellent rates and benefits, a variety of work and a manager who puts people first!
Why Macmahon Maintenance Masters?
• Permanent or casual opportunities available to suit you – rates up to $71 an hour!
• Annual loyalty bonus
• Paid training: high risk, OEM courses
• Opportunity to work across a variety of sites and on different equipment
• Salary sacrificing, novated leases, and discounts on over 400 retailers
Skills & Requirements:
• Cert II in Tyre Fitting
• Current Drivers Licence
• Minimum 2 years experience tyre fitting heaving earthmoving equipment
• Minimum 2 years experience fitting LV and TBR tyres
• Experience with air pressure and tyre inspections, chain application and service, checking for signs of damage and wear
• Previous experience in the mining industry
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you are required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of drug and alcohol screening and completion of criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be required to provide proof of working rights in Australia, i.e. a copy of your valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification.
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.