Pit N Portal currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Underground Fitters to join our talented maintenance team across various sites in the Goldfields region. Working a 8 & 6, 2 & 2 or 2 & 1 roster.
The Underground Fitter role at Pit N Portal will provide a genuine opportunity to learn, develop and further progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced, dedicated, and passionate industry professionals in an environment that is collaborative, dynamic and outcome focused. Safety of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
This position offers:
- $7k referral bonus!
- Full time employment, offering roster flexibility – 8 & 6, 2 & 2 or 2 & 1 = choose your lifestyle!
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie/Kambalda, with camp-based accommodation and residential opportunities available
- Competitive rates with superannuation paid on all hours
- Great team culture
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, lifestyle benefits and a wide range of salary sacrifice options
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of machinery through the use of inspections, servicing, diagnostics and general repair to scheduled dead lines
- Underground breakdown repairs
- Fault finding
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
Required skills / experience & attributes:
- Previous mechanical experience and knowledge working on underground mining equipment (Atlas, CAT & Sandvik)
- Excellent problem solving, diagnostic, fault-finding and troubleshooting skills
- High regard and commitment towards safety
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid "C Class" Manual Driver's Licence
- National Police Clearance within 6 months of issue date
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- Working Rights within Australia
How To Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents to:
Jack Sullivan - Maintenance - Recruitment Advisor
0428 173 962
About Pit N Portal
Pit N Portal, a member of the Emeco Group (ASX:EHL), is an Australian based mining services company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Established locally in 2002, Pit N Portal is a recognised industry leader in the provision of comprehensive and diverse, whole-of-mine solutions to the hard-rock mining sector nationally. Visit www.pitnportal.com.au for more information.
Joining Pit N Portal is joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Pit N Portal is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking, and seeking a rewarding career within the industry.