Service Crew Operators
Pit N Portal currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Service Crew Operators to join the team. These positions will be based at our Daisy Milano Project, working a 2 & 2 roster - Kalgoorlie/Kambalda residential ONLY
The Service Crew role at Pit N Portal will provide a genuine opportunity to learn, develop and further progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced, dedicated, and passionate industry professionals in an environment that is collaborative, dynamic and outcome focused. Safety of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
This position offers:
- Full time employment, working a 2 & 2 roster = work life balance!
- Kalgoorlie/Kambalda residential ONLY, bus runs daily from Kalgoorlie
- Competitive rates with superannuation paid on all hours
- Small crews and great team culture
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, lifestyle benefits and a wide range of salary sacrifice options
Key responsibilities include:
- Install, maintain and repair underground services
- Install and move pumps and cables
- Operator Integrated Took Carrier and Elevated Work Platform
- Assisting with installation of ground support
Required skills / experience & attributes:
- Minimum 1 year, recent experience working in an Underground Service Crew role
- Valid "C" Class Manual Driver’s Licence
- Working at Heights Certificate, Dangerous Goods Security Card and relevant RPLs
- National Police Clearance within 6 months of issue date
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening
How To Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit 'Apply Now' or email a copy of your CV and any supporting documents to our recruitment team at email@example.com
About Pit N Portal
Pit N Portal, a member of the Emeco Group (ASX:EHL), is an Australian based mining services company headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Established locally in 2002, Pit N Portal is a recognised industry leader in the provision of comprehensive and diverse, whole-of-mine solutions to the hard-rock mining sector nationally. Visit www.pitnportal.com.au for more information.
Joining Pit N Portal is joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Pit N Portal is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking, and seeking a rewarding career within the industry.