Aeris Resources is a mid-tier base and precious metals producer. Its copper-dominant portfolio comprises four operating assets, a long-life development project and a highly prospective exploration portfolio, spanning Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria. Our headquarters are in Brisbane. About the role
Our Underground Trainer will provide safe and effective, on-the-job, theoretical and practical competency based training to our mining operators. You will participate in a range of training needs analysis and skills audits to establish the training requirements for our operators, as well as deliver training and assessment that complies with Tritton Training Management System. About You
What we offer
- At least 5 years relevant experience in production within a mining environment.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment.
- Significant exposure to the National Training Agenda and the Australian Qualifications and Training Framework.
- Strong understanding of HSET regulatory and best practice requirements particularly in underground mining environments.
- 7/7 Day roster
- Travel Allowance, Meals & Accommodation provided by the company OR $15,000 Net Residential Allowance to reside locally
- Support for new parents with 12 weeks paid primary carer leave and 2 weeks secondary carer leave
- Friendly camp with sensational food and comfortable mess facilities
- Competitive salary packages, with salary sacrificing options
- 8 Year Mine Life - working direct for the Mine Owner/Operator
Tritton Copper Operations is a long life copper operation located near the towns of Nyngan and Cobar in central New South Wales that commenced production in 2005. One hundred percent owned and operated by Aeris Resources, Tritton forms the cornerstone of Aeris copper production.
Tritton comprises an underground mining complex feeding a 1.8 million tonne per annum conventional processing plant. Copper concentrate produced at the operation is railed to the Port of Newcastle for export to customers internationally. The current mine plan for Tritton extends to FY2030.Our Process Our people rock!
While our main business is copper, zinc and gold, we consider our people to be one of our most valuable resources. As part of the recruitment process, there are checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants’ suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks. The types of checks conducted will depend on the role you are applying for. Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Aeris Resources is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We celebrate what makes us unique. Applications from people of all cultural background, ages, sexualities and genders is encouraged.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate they have the legal right to work in Australia.To find out more about Aeris Resources visit www.aerisresources.com.au