Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive on getting the job done? If the answer is yes, then look no further! We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our Distribution Centre team based in Mackay.
As our Warehouse Operator you will report directly to the Distribution Centre Manager and will be involved in working within a team of experienced people as well as the ability to grow your career in mining and warehousing.
What We Offer
- Monday to Friday roster – spend the weekends at home!
- Competitive hourly rates and company benefits
- Permanent, full time position
- A supportive team environment with the opportunity for career progression
- Frequent cultural and team building events
- Cash referral program – work with your mates
- Novated Leasing options
- Medibank discounts, travel discounts & super benefits
- Stock control and reconciliation with our data storage system
- Pick, pack, receive and ship customer orders accurately and on time by working with Emeco/Force customers to meet company objectives
- Ensure quality control measures are put in place by conducting regular checks to ensure that products meet our high standards before shipping
- Receive, inspect, and record incoming shipments of products by organising and maintaining accurate inventory records
- Maintain a clean, organised and safe environment and ensuring that expected standards of health and safety, hygiene and security are adhered too
- Ensure compliance across all workplace safety regulations and protocols to create a safe working environment. Conducting safety audits and inspections as well as adhering to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
To Join This Dedicated team, You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a in a fast-paced warehousing or logistics role
- Knowledge of warehouse equipment and procedures
- A current and valid Australian forklift licence and a MR Licence (highly desirable)
- Intermediate forklift operation skills, understanding of forklift safety and pallet/racking load guidelines.
- A Certificate IV in Warehousing and Logistics
- A strong commitment to safety
- Strong analytical skills with solutions focus
- Experience and knowledge of mining equipment industry
- Hands on experience with warehouse software and databases
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills with the ability to work independently;
- Computer skills for inventory management and order processing
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, hit "Apply" and submit your resume today.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Emeco as a potential employer..
Joining Emeco is joining a team and an organisation that is serious about investing in its most important asset, our people, to support and promote career development and progression, as well as satisfy the growing demand for our business.
With a proud history of hard work, accomplishment, and success, with an even brighter future ahead, Emeco is an excellent choice for those who are talented, hardworking and seeking a rewarding career within the industry